Mary Kay Migneco, OD, FAAO
Instructor, Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Patients Seen At: (314) 362-6123
Fax: (314) 747-3726
- B.HS.: Medical Technology: University of Missouri, 1986
- Doctor of Optometry: University Of Missouri, St. Louis, 1991
Licensure and Board Certification
- Fellow of American Academy of Optometry
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of the Top 44 Providers with the Highest Patient Satisfaction, Washington University School of Medicine, 2009, 2010
- Migneco MK. "Alleviating vertical diplopia through contact lenses without the use of prism." Eye Contact Lens. 2008 Sep;34(5):297-8.
- Migneco MK. "Contact lens management of aniseikonia and photophobia induced by trauma." Eye Contact Lens. 2005 Nov;31(6):252-3.
- Migneco MK, Pepose JS. "Attitudes of successful contact lens wearers toward refractive surgery." J Refract Surg. 1996 Jan-Feb;12(1):128-33.
- Migneco MK, Simpson DE. Penetrating injury from hammering with subtle ocular damage. J Am Optom Assoc. 1992 Sep;63(9):634-7