For appointments call:
Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Surgery is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the eyelids. Surgery can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both.
When an eyelid hangs improperly, it can cause aesthetic issues, discomfort, vision problems, and irritation. Your eyes dry out more easily when the lids droop away from the cornea.
Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes. The surgeon will remove excess eyelid skin and may also remove extra fatty tissue near the eyelid or tighten muscles and tissue.
Benefits of eyelid surgery:
- Expanded line of sight for improved vision
- Enhanced eye shape for a refreshed appearance
- A more youthful and rested appearance
- Removal of dark under eye circles
- Improvement in lower eyelid hollowing
- Reduced forehead discomfort from muscle straining by lifting sagging skin in eyelid area
- Fewer fine lines on outer corners & lower eyelids
- Natural appearance