For appointments call:
Cheek lifts restore confidence by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging in the central part of the face.
Cheek lift surgery requires minimal incisions and is performed endoscopically. Because of this technique, recovery time is much shorter than traditional facelift procedures. By repositioning the soft tissue of the cheek to a higher position during the procedure also helps lessen the hollowness below the lower eyelid. The surgery offers a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Cheek lift is generally performed along with other facial plastic surgeries, like eyelid surgery or a brow lift, to achieve a full facial rejuvenation.
Benefits of cheek lift surgery:
- Restore cheeks to high, full, and youthful looking position
- Reduce the appearance of cheek “jowls”
- Soften nasolabial folds (laugh lines) between the nose and mouth
- Improve overall facial contours and balance
- Revolumize soft tissue in the cheek bone area
- Reduce the signs of aging in the midface